Wolter Land Estates has been in business for over 40 years providing quality land, both developed and unimproved, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario.
We offer a variety of beautiful building and recreation lots and acreages across Canada’s Maritime Provinces and a great selection of waterfront and oceanfront properties in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
We have three exciting new subdivision developments:
- Spacious 25 acre estate parcels near the charming village of Mabou, suitable for recreation, residential and outdoor adventure (see Alpine Ridge).
- Beautiful 2.5+ acre residential view lots near the very desirable Oceanside community of Guysborough.
- fabulous 4+ acre parcels, perfectly suited for residential use and hobby farming in the growing rural community of Coburg.
All properties we offer are of excellent value and a superb choice for investment, residential use, recreational use and retirement.
- We offer a 2 year exchange privilege
- Receive a 10% discount on cash sales
- We own all the properties we sell
- We guarantee a perfect title
- Easy financing terms available to all customers
- Low annual property taxes and low cost of ownership
- Make improvements to your property upon making a small down payment
- No requirements to build or improve your land
Please read our Company Policies for more information on buying your property.
Our parcels are offered in Canadian currency.... Enjoy Canada’s low dollar while you can.
There is no better time to invest in land in Canada.
LAND IN CANADA IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE.
A fantastic 10.3 acre residential and recreational property offered in Southeastern New Brunswick. Just a few kilometers from the Trans-Canada Highway in the rural community of Coburg, is this surveyed parcel with 488 feet of road front on the maintained and snowplowed Coburg Road. The land also features 1,180 feet along a lovely pond and brook. Not far from supplies and villages, this is a great country location for your retirement home and cottage.
A lovely 5.75 acre parcel of land for sale in the southeastern New Brunswick countryside. This surveyed parcel offers over 84 meters of road front on the all season Coburg Road. Your land has beautiful frontage along McNab Pond and Brook. Depth of this parcel measures over 282 meters. The ocean and several seaside communities are just a few minutes away. This is a perfect size lot and location for a homestead, recreation and hobby property offering plenty of privacy.
Lot 17 in Cabot Shores is a large 2.833 acre parcel perfectly suited as a building for year round residence and vacation home and offers private access to a beautiful beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Located in Skir Dhu, Cape Breton, this surveyed parcel has over 337 feet of road front along the world famous Cabot Trail. Depth of this parcel measures 440 feet. Accessible in all seasons. Electricity and telephone available. Nearby Cape Breton Highlands National Park and amenities at Ingonish.
A spacious 2.11 acre ocean access lot on the North Shore of Cape Breton, Canada. The property is located along the world famous Cabot Trail – one of the most spectacular places in eastern Canada. You are also close to the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. This is the perfect spot for a beautiful vacation home where you can enjoy all sorts of recreation and an easy-going maritime lifestyle.