Lot 4 North Riverside, Nova Scotia CANADA.
Here is a wonderful 3 acre home site just steps away from beautiful Milford Haven River, in North Riverside, Nova Scotia. Lot 4 features excellent road frontage and a wonderful mix of open and treed areas within the lot, as well as a freshwater brook and mature hardwood tree stands. Elevated views towards the Milford Haven River. This would make a fantastic setting for your residence and vacation property in one of Nova Scotia’s most beautiful areas.
|Lot Size:||3.05 acres|
|Location:||Old Monastery Road, North Riverside, Nova Scotia, CANADA.|
Land located at North Riverside, in the County of Guysborough and Province of Nova Scotia. Lot 4 on Survey Plan.
SIZE: 12,346.7 square meters (3.05 acres)
- 76.24 meters (25.14 feet) of roadfront on Old Monastery Road.
- An average depth of 161.27 meters (529.09 feet).
- Newly surveyed.
- Vacant land.
- Buildable though there are no requirements to build and improve your land.
- Full Ownership.
- Electricity to the land.
- Minutes to the towns of Boylston and Guysborough.
- Minutes to the beautiful Milford Haven River – fishing!, boating!, swimming!, watersport!
- Still within convenient distance to the lively University Town of Antigonish.
- Near the Atlantic Ocean – Guysborough Bay, Chedebucto Bay.
- A little over 2 hour drive from the Halifax International Airport.
- Excellent access via a great network of maintained highways and roadways.
- Great shopping and restaurants nearby in Antigonish and Guysborough.
- Oceanside golfing in Guysborough, just 10 minutes from your land.
- Boat harbours in Boylston and Guysborough, 10 minutes away.
Term Sale: $44,400.00, payable $4,400.00 cash with order and seventy-two (72) monthly payments of $555.56 each, and interest.
Additional 10% discount if paid in full within 30 days: $39,960.00, if paid $4,000.00 cash with order and the balance of $35,960.00 within thirty days thereafter.