Lot 1 Milford Haven River, North Riverside, Nova Scotia CANADA.
A beautiful 2.32 acre property along the Milford Haven River in North Riverside, Nova Scotia. Your land has exceptional water views and excellent road frontage. Close to communities and amenities with great access to ocean boating and sailing. This is the perfect spot for your dream retirement residence and vacation home. Beautifully treed with a small freshwater brook running through the land.
|Lot Size:||2.32 acres|
|Location:||Milford Haven River, North Riverside, Nova Scotia, CANADA.|
Land located at North Riverside, in the County of Guysborough and Province of Nova Scotia. Lot 1 on Survey Plan.
SIZE: 9,370.3 square meters or 2.32 acres
- 156.235 meters (512.58 feet) of roadfront on North Riverside Road.
- 73. 823 meters (242.20 feet) of roadfront on Old Monastery Road.
- Approximately 70 meters (230 feet) following a small freshwater brook.
- Newly surveyed.
- Perfect lot and location for your retirement residence and vacation home or cottage.
- No building requirements and no restrictions.
- Full Ownership.
- Electricity to the land.
- Minutes to the towns of Boylston and Guysborough.
- On the beautiful Milford Haven River – fishing!, boating!, swimming!, watersport!
- Still within convenient distance to the lively University Town of Antigonish.
- Near the Atlantic Ocean – Guysborough Bay, Chedebucto Bay.
- A little over 2 hour drive from the Halifax International Airport.
- Excellent access via a great network of maintained highways and roadways.
- Great shopping and restaurants nearby in Antigonish and Guysborough.
- Oceanside golfing in Guysborough, just 10 minutes from your land.
- Boat harbors in Boylston and Guysborough, 10 minutes away.
- An excellent investment in vacant property and one that will surely increase in value over the years.
PRICE: Term Sale: $77,000.00, payable $5,900.00 cash with order and sixty (60) monthly payments of $1,185.00 each, and interest. Additional 10% discount if paid in full within 30 days: $69,300.00, if paid $5,300.00 cash with order and the balance of $64,000.00 within thirty days thereafter.